Monday, June 25, 2012

Shadowing


Today I shadowed a waitress. I filled lots of drinks and learned more about serving. I also had to serve my boss and his family for lunch. They caught all my mistakes. I was so nervous that I forgot like half of the stuff that I had been taught. Then I served two tables with a waitress watching me but I did all the talking and serving. Good first day on the job!
I came back and went in the lake. It felt so good. I'm gonna have such nice arm muscles after this summer from all the carrying and swimming! My mom and brother arrived today and we had a family dinner with my uncle and aunt also. I made cornbread to go with dinner.
I didn't take many pictures today since I spent most of the day in the Cherry Hut but here's some of the dogs and my brother making funny faces.










Laurel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment