Friday, June 22, 2012

Almost Ready


Today was my third and final day of training. We practiced finding the dishes in the kitchen and then serving them to imaginary people. We only used the plates and stuff, without food on them but since we brought them out to the serving area they had to be washed. Poor dish boys. I'll shadow a waitress on Monday from 11-3 and then later in the week shadow a dinner shift. After next week I'll be a full fledged waitress!
I wasn't feeling very well today so I got home and took a nap. It felt so good. Then I went swimming. The lake was back to its usual calm today so I swallowed much less water than I have the past few days...

Here's the Cherry Hut (taken with my phone so excuse the quality...)


The lake was so calm today!










Laurel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment